By Mary McMurran
New within the Wiley sequence in Forensic scientific Psychology, Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and remedy presents an authoritative selection of the latest review and therapy options for alcohol-related aggression and violence.
- Features contributions from prime overseas lecturers and practitioners
- Offers beneficial counsel for practitioners concerning intervention to minimize alcohol-related aggression and violence
- Describes evidence-based interventions at a couple of degrees, together with populations, bar room, households, undefined, and individuals
Read or Download Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
The Psychology of Stalking is the 1st scholarly publication on stalking ever released. almost each critical author and researcher during this quarter of legal psychopathology has contributed a bankruptcy. those chapters discover stalking from social, psychiatric, mental and behavioral views. New considering and information are awarded on threats, pursuit features, psychiatric diagnoses, offender-victim typologies, cyberstalking, fake victimization syndrome, erotomania, stalking and household violence, the stalking of public figures, and plenty of different elements of stalking, in addition to felony matters.
This quantity provides vintage and modern criminal instances that experience set very important precedents regarding mental and psychological future health matters in felony and civil court cases; the position of practitioners as specialist witnesses and forensic experts; and felony issues usually medical perform. Engagingly written, the e-book brings to existence the main points of every case and the private tales concerned, whereas additionally offering an effective creation to foundational concerns within the box.
The single expert source to concentration solely on learn tools in forensic psychology With particular recommendation on themes of specific significance to forensic experts, examine tools in Forensic Psychology offers state-of-the-discipline summaries of the problems that relate to psychology and legislation learn.
This article bargains a stability of medical and social mental idea and learn, in addition to prevention and intervention options with the aim of knowing and eventually finishing gender-based violence. The authors handle a number of different types of violence, together with rape, intimate associate violence, stalking, and sexual harassment in a modern linguistic sort rigorously crafted to prevent sufferer blaming.
- Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook
- Forensic Anthropology: Current Methods and Practice
- Proving the Unprovable: The Role of Law, Science, and Speculation in Adjudicating Culpability and Dangerousness (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Counseling Cops: What Clinicians Need to Know
- Secure Recovery: Approaches to Recovery in Forensic Mental Health Settings (Issues in Forensic Psychology)
Additional info for Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran