By Graham A. Webb
- Serves because the premiere source for studying the recent recommendations and purposes of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists utilizing NMR spectroscopy to review the constitution and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all features of molecular technological know-how, together with MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 91 PDF
Similar statics books
- up to date account of the foundations and perform of inelastic and spectroscopic equipment on hand at neutron and synchrotron assets- Multi-technique strategy set round a principal subject matter, instead of a monograph on one method- Emphasis at the complementarity of neutron spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopy that are often taken care of in separate books
Spectroscopy and Modeling of Biomolecular development Blocks provides an outline of modern advances within the intertwining of the next learn fields: photon and electron spectroscopy, quantum chemistry, modelling and mass-spectrometry. The coupling of those disciplines deals a brand new viewpoint to the knowledge of remoted trouble-free construction blocks of biomolecules and their assemblies.
This ebook covers the state of the art of recent MALDI (matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization) and its purposes. New functions and enhancements within the MALDI box resembling biotyping, medical analysis, forensic imaging, and ESI-like ion construction are coated intimately. extra issues contain MS imaging, biotyping/speciation and large-scale, high-speed MS pattern profiling, new equipment in keeping with MALDI or MALDI-like pattern arrangements, and some great benefits of ESI to MALDI MS research.
This e-book provides a stability of theoretical concerns and functional challenge fixing of electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. This publication comprises the result of the final twenty years of analysis at the theories and purposes of impedance spectroscopy, together with extra distinct experiences of the impedance tools functions in business colloids, biomedical sensors and units, and supercapacitive polymeric movies.
- Microbial Metabolomics: Applications in Clinical, Environmental, and Industrial Microbiology
- Across the Alps in Prehistory: Isotopic Mapping of the Brenner Passage by Bioarchaeology
- Spin Spirals and Charge Textures in Transition-Metal-Oxide Heterostructures (Springer Theses)
- Synthetic and Biophysical Studies on the Tridachiahydropyrone Family of Natural Products (Springer Theses)
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics
- Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths: 36
Extra resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 91
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 91 by Graham A. Webb