By Sekhar Ray
- Written by way of a professional within the box who, in the course of his final 17 years of study, has released greater than eighty peer reviewed articles in famous overseas journals
- Gives full-chapter overviews on Graphene, Graphene-Oxide, and Graphene established nanoparticles
- Focusses on applications
Read Online or Download Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Best inorganic chemistry books
This ebook records the court cases of the symposium "Fundamentals and functions of Anion Separations" held in the course of American Chemical Society nationwide assembly in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-30, 200I. approximately forty papers dedicated to discussions on anion separation on the topic of basic examine and purposes have been offered.
Via electrochemical remedy, crystalline silicon may be permeated with tiny, nanostructured pores that solely switch the features and houses of the fabric. One popular instance of this is visible within the interplay of porous silicon with residing cells, that are completely unwilling to decide on soft silicon surfaces yet comfortably adhere to porous silicon, giving upward thrust to nice hopes for such destiny purposes as programmable drug supply or complex, braincontrolled prosthetics.
The sequence constitution and Bonding publishes severe reports on issues of analysis all in favour of chemical constitution and bonding. The scope of the sequence spans the total Periodic desk and addresses constitution and bonding concerns linked to the entire components. It additionally focuses consciousness on new and constructing components of contemporary structural and theoretical chemistry reminiscent of nanostructures, molecular electronics, designed molecular solids, surfaces, steel clusters and supramolecular buildings.
Praised for its attractive writing sort and transparent pedagogy, Lowe's Quantum Chemistry is now on hand in its moment variation as a textual content for senior undergraduate- and graduate-level chemistry scholars. The ebook assumes little mathematical or actual sophistication and emphasizes an realizing of the concepts and result of quantum chemistry, hence allowing scholars to appreciate a lot of the present chemical literature during which quantum chemical tools or strategies are used as instruments.
- Heme-Fe Proteins: 51 (Advances in Inorganic Chemistry)
- The Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth: Pergamon Texts in Inorganic Chemistry
- Spectroscopy of Mott Insulators and Correlated Metals: Proceedings of the 17th Taniguchi Symposium Kashikojima, Japan, October 24–28, 1994 (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences)
- Surface Chemistry and Macroscopic Assembly of Graphene for Application in Energy Storage (Springer Theses)
Extra resources for Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies) by Sekhar Ray